Version 0.42 and appology

9 comments
Hey everyone, I just want to say I am real sorry for the big gap in updates to the game. Like I said before, the holidays are a bad time for me, and I also caught this terrible cold that I am still dealing with. Excuses! Anyways, hopefully that won't happen again and I can get back on track for more frequent updates. 0.42 is the newest public and Patreon build. Its mostly just bug fixes and balance changes for 0.41. The biggest addition is the police system. Whenever you work the streets you attract police attention. The higher the police attention, the higher the chances of the girl getting arrested. You can go to the police and bribe them to lay off, and to bail out your girls. Play the latest version.

9 comments:

  1. Many thanks for the update, and happy new year btw ^_^

    I may be wrong but I think the police system was already present in the 0.41 build?

    Anyway great work. And hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick question : are you canadian? Do you speak french?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am indeed Canadian, but my french is rusty as hell.

      Delete
    2. Ok. Is there an email adress I can reach you? I have a story to tell you and I'm also proposing myself to help you on your journey.
      Regards.

      Delete
    3. Thank you.
      I sent you a mail!

      Delete
    4. Did you recieved it? Maybe I made a mistake in the adresse :/

      Delete
  3. is there a way to download this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This specific version? All older versions are available on Patreon. ;)

      Delete